The Second All-Ukrainian Forum of women-lawyers
All-Ukrainian Forum of Women-lawyers – an annual event bringing together lawyers from all over Ukraine, including attorneys, judges, notaries, law enforcement, human rights activists, and other legal professionals.
All-Ukrainian Forum of Women-lawyers is a platform for:
- joint discussion on the issues of women’s rights protection in Ukraine
- search and unity of like-minded persons for conducting of strategic affairs
- networking, mentoring, professional and personal development
SECOND ALL-UKRAINIAN FORUM OF WOMEN-LAWYERS was held on June 01-02, 2019 in Kyiv city.
How can you become visible in the profession to effectively represent and defend women’s rights? How are we talking? Can we position ourselves and our values?
Key topics of the Second All-Ukrainian Forum of Women-Lawyers:
- Public and Internal Communication,
- Advocacy Campaigns for the Rights of Women,
- Visibility of Lawyers in the Professional Environment.
The «All-Ukrainian Forum of Lawyers» Initiative was implemented with the support of the project «Affordable and Quality Legal Aid in Ukraine», implemented by the Canadian Bureau of International Education in partnership with the Legal Aid Coordination Center, funded by the Government of Canada, «The New Justice Ukraine» – USAID Program of the Canadian Judicial Reform Support Project in Ukraine